It is important that your personal data is handled with care. That is why we want to inform you about how we collect your personal information, for what purpose and how we deal with it.
2. Which data do we collect?
We collect general information about the users of our website, but we cannot identify you with this information. We also collect IP addresses, which could be used to identify visitors. With these IP addresses, we do nothing to contact you personally. We only collect personal data that you provide to us yourself (e.g. by filling in the contact form or signing up for our newsletter).
If you provide us with your personal data via the contact form on our website, we will only use this information in order to answer your questions. We periodically send a newsletter. You can register for this newsletter. If you register for our newsletter, we will save and use your e-mail address for this. You can unsubscribe at any time. If you have provided your personal data in the context of a purchase with us, we will use this information insofar as this is necessary for the processing of your order. For example, to keep you informed about the status of your order.
4. Third parties
It may be that we have to provide your data to a third party or have to disclose it under certain circumstances. It may be that we use an ICT service provider and that your personal data are stored by that "third party" somewhere outside our company. But do not worry: if we use a third party, we will also oblige that party to handle your data carefully, to secure it properly and to allow that third party to use the data only for the same purposes as we do. Under no circumstances do we provide your information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
5. Tracking scripts
We use tracking scripts to gather information for the following platforms: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram and Datatrics.
6. Storage time
Your personal data will never be stored for longer than is necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed. If the storage period of personal data is over or the data is no longer necessary, your data will be destroyed.
The AVG gives you a number of rights, these are listed below:
- Inspection; you have the right to view the personal data that we have processed from you.
- Modification / Disposal; you can request at any time which personal data we have of you in our system. You can request changes or deletion of your personal data.
- Right to be forgotten; the AVG has introduced the right to be ‘forgotten'. This goes beyond just the removal of your data. By virtue of the right of forgiveness we must ensure that every link to and copy or reproduction of your personal data must be deleted. We must inform all parties that process your personal data that you are invoking this right. These parties must also delete all personal data.
- Right of resistance; under certain circumstances you can object to the processing of your personal data. In that case, we must stop processing.
- Right to limit the processing; under certain circumstances you have the opportunity to temporarily 'stop' the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability; you have the right to request and obtain a copy of all personal data that you have provided to us. You can exercise these rights by making this known to us in writing. You can use the contact information shown below. After receiving your request, we will inform you about implementation within 1 month.
8. Contact details
5215 EJ’s Hertogenbosch